The Australian Moss Census (AMC) is a list of the accepted scientific names for the Australian mosses, both native and introduced, and includes synonyms and misapplications for these names. The taxonomy and nomenclature adopted for the AMC are endorsed by the Council of Heads of Australasian Herbaria (CHAH).
No results yet
Your results will be here.
Type a name into the search form above.
- You will get suggestions as you type in your query, they tell you what your query will return, and you can select one for an exact match.
- The query is not case sensitive.
- This search uses an automatic wild card at the end of the query to match all endings (unless the query is in double quotes).
- The query is an ordered set of search terms, so viola l. will match "Viola L." and "Viola L. sect Viola."
- Putting double quotes around your entire query will cause it to be matched exactly (except case). e.g. "Viola L." will match just Viola L.
- You can use a % as a wild card inside the search query e.g. hakea elon% be or "hakea % var. elon% benth." to find "Hakea ceratophylla var. elongata Benth."